With no All Ireland Club Championships we all miss watching the best clubs across the Country lining out on All Ireland Final Day.
Kilnadeema Leitrim GAA Club have come up with a unique solution!
Imagine that your club could still win a coveted All Ireland title and why stop there and become World Champions as well without leaving your own back yard!
They have come up with the Ultimate Competition where all GAA clubs across Ireland and the World can showcase their most skilful players with a chance to win up to €10,000 or 10% of final earnings if the 100k target is not reached. There are 2 separate prizes of €10,000/10% of final earnings for each code (Code 1. Hurling/Camogie & Code 2. Mens/Ladies Football).
Their All Ireland and World Club Skills Competition is open to all Hurling, Camogie, Mens Football and Ladies Football teams across the world. Colleges GAA and Inter-firm teams can also enter.
Participants restricted to over age of 18 only. No players under 18 by GAA rule can enter.
A donation of the final earnings will also be made to charity.
How to Enter
To enter, your club simply donate €100 to this go fund me page https://gofund.me/f3e64e0d State your club name and County when entering. Your club will then be entered in the competition where they will battle it out with other clubs within their County during Week 1.
Week 2 will see the winners of each County and Countries outside of Ireland go head to head in the Provincial & Regional Finals
Week 3 will see the Provincial and Regional winners battle it out to reach the All Ireland & World finals
Week 4 will decide the All Ireland & World Club Skills Champions!
Terms & Conditions
– Participants restricted to over age of 18 only. No players under 18 in 2021 by GAA rule can enter.
– Club must have paid entry fee of €100 to enter. €100 entry covers one code only. If a dual club wants to enter in 2 codes it will cost €200. (Code 1. Hurling/Camogie & Code 2. Mens/Ladies Football).
– The host club will reveal each skill challenge at the start of each week and send this to participating clubs.
– Participating Clubs must record a video of their best skills challenge and email to designated email address before the weekly deadline to be included each week.
– All videos must be of good quality and display the skills being performed clearly to be included.
– Any videos entered may be used by the host club for promotion of the competition on social media. By entering the competition each participant is consenting for their video to be used for this purpose.
– Clubs can enter a different player each week depending on who completes the best skills challenge from their club.
– Any participants that do not follow the skills challenge rules may be disqualified.
– Committee decision on best challenge is final.
– Winner in each code will receive €10,000 for their club if the fundraiser reaches the €100,000 target. If the €100,000 target is not reached the winner in each code will receive 10% of the final earnings.
– All participants must adhere to the required Covid guidelines during the competition.