The Tipperary team to play Armagh in Round 3B of the All-Ireland Senior Football Championship in Semple Stadium, tomorrow afternoon, July 15th at 5pm, has been announced by manager Liam Kearns.
There are two changes to the side that lined out last weekend with championship debutant Willie Connors (Kiladangan) coming into the back line while up front there is a welcome return to the starting fifteen for Philip Austin (Borrisokane) following his hugely impressive second half introduction last Saturday.
The Tipperary starting XV therefore lines out as follows;
- Ciarán Kenrick – Moyle Rovers
- Willie Connors – Kiladangan
- Alan Campbell – Moyle Rovers
- Emmet Moloney – Drom & Inch
- Bill Maher – Kilsheelan-Kilcash
- Robbie Kiely – Carbery Rangers
- Jimmy Feehan – Killenaule
- Liam Casey – Cahir
- George Hannigan – Shannon Rovers
- Josh Keane – Golden-Kilfeacle
- Kevin O’Halloran – Portroe
- Brian Fox (Capt.) – Éire Óg Annacarty-Donohill
- Conor Sweeney – Ballyporeen
- Jack Kennedy – Clonmel Commercials
- Philip Austin – Borrisokane
We can play our part in helping Tipperary get to the next Round by coming out in huge numbers to support the team at Semple Stadium on Saturday evening. Please encourage as many people that you know to come along and support the team. This will be a very difficult game to win and will go down to the wire, and by having huge support to spur the team on can make all the difference.
See you on Saturday, Up Tipp! #supportmatters